The Wi-Fi VIP treatment.
Camarote Salvador is a private booth area located across the Carnival parade in Salvador city in Bahia, which provides to VIP services to over 5,000 people per day in a 10,000 square meter area.
Wi-Fi coverage and capacity had to work all through the party that goes all day. Thousands of guests who connected to the Wi-Fi network were experiencing poor performance, incorrect design and deployment, and lack of coverage. Camarote Salvador was not happy with the overall cost/benefit of previous technologies, and needed a new solution that provided:
- large number of simultaneous connection capacity
- coverage across the entire area
- mitigation of high co-channel and adjacent-channel interference
- real time network analytics and centralized management
- rapid installation and dismantling of equipment
Read how Camarote Salvador partnered with Cambium Networks using their indoor/outdoor solutions as well as their cnMaestro™ management system to solve their Wi-Fi issues.
Offered Free by: Cambium Networks
See All Resources from: Cambium Networks
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.