Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"5 Things to Know About Network Monitoring in a Cloud-Centric World"
The move to cloud computing has significant repercussions for network management. Cloud computing environments are dynamic, so your tools need to be dynamic as well.
Download this white paper to learn about five best practices for cloud monitoring including:
- Focusing on service monitoring of your own applications instead of network monitoring
- Monitoring within the cloud for service outages and external to the cloud for WAN connectivity problems
- Creating visualizations of how an application is working within the public cloud, your internal network, SaaS environments, and the underlying infrastructure
- Using automation to respond to changes in application load
- Implementing a monitoring platform that is integrated with—yet independent of—the cloud vendor
Understand how progressive organizations use automation and a hybrid IT service assurance solution for monitoring and managing all aspects of their IT operations.
Offered Free by: ScienceLogic
See All Resources from: ScienceLogic