Brought to you by BackBox
The Cisco Secure and BackBox integrated solution provides automated backup and single-click recovery of Cisco Secure Firewalls and other devices, eliminating the need for time-consuming and error-prone manual processes or creating and managing in-house scripts.
BackBox Dynamic Inventory collects granular asset information from Cisco Secure Firewalls and other devices and then reports on inventory information, including license information, device model, serial numbers, and more. Inventory information can also be passed along to other systems, like an ITSM or CMDB via the BackBox API.
BackBox can change operating system-level parameters on multiple devices with a single click, providing the ability to delegate administrative tasks to individuals who do not require full policy access, which minimizes potential human errors that could lead to costly downtime.
BackBox also provides seamless integration to verify that Cisco devices are configured in alignment with internal and industry security policies and regulations, such as the CIS Benchmarks, and can automatically remediate configuration drift.
Benefits of the Integration
• Automated, verified IOS updates of Cisco Secure devices to protect from vulnerabilities.
• Automated, validated backups for Cisco Secure devices.
• Single-click restore and disaster recovery.
• Validation and automatic remediation of configurations against policies and regulations.
• Automated discovery of newly connected Cisco Secure devices for easy asset management.
Offered Free by: BackBox
See All Resources from: BackBox
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.