Career counseling helps confused job seekers find the right choices for career development or career change. So the next time someone asks you where you see yourself in five years, you can confidently answer.
70% of Americans are unhappy at work. This is because they are:
- Unsure if they are in the right job
- Feel stuck or confused about the next step
- Have no idea what they want to achieve
- Believe they have the potential to earn more money
- Don't want to work in an office, but not sure of other options.
Career counseling can help you solve those problems by providing you with the tools to discover what career is best for you, how to set goals, and how to achieve them.
Offered Free by: WikiJob
See All Resources from: WikiJob
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.